VW Transporter campervan conversions
Our two- to four-berth VW T5/T6 Camper range offers unbeatable luxury and style at great prices. We offer two types of conversions: 1. Our full side conversions, and 2. Our Twin Conversion.
All vans can be fitted with elevating or permanent hitop roof, can seat up to six people and sleep two to four adults. All are designed and built here in our factory to suit each customer’s budget and unique specifications. No one in the UK offers better value and quality – direct from the manufacturer.
VW Transporter Camper Deluxe (side conversions)
With two sleeping in the roof and two on our fold-down bed/seat, the Deluxe Side Conversion still has space for a fully-fitted duel-power fridge, kitchen and worktop, wardrobe for hanging clothes, valuables locker, swivel captain seat to name but a few.
- Full-side, 2 or 4-berth conversion made from genuine veneered plywood including cherry, sapele, beech and white oak among others
- Seating four or five (depending on passenger seat type)
- Solid beech worktop for durability (other types, e.g. walnut, available as an extra)
- Passenger captain (swivel) seat (double or single)
- Kitchen, cupboards, wardrobe rail and lower storage areas
- Rock-and-roll bed (pull-tested bed that seats two with seatbelts when in seated position) with fire-retardant upholstery
- SMEV flush-fitted kitchen sink with toughened smoked glass top
- Double-ring gas cooker (grill and ovens available)
- High quality non-slip floor
- Fitted internal 25 litre water tank with lockable external filler cap
- Fitted dual-power fridge (Dometic RM122, 12v and gas)
- Storage units in roof (hitop roof option only)
- Fiamma Vent rooflight
- Fully lined and insulated cabin walls and roof
- Electric 240v hook-up with three-point plug socket
- Leisure battery with additional 240v smart charger
- Portable dining table
- Bonded windows (tinted or privacy glass)
- Fire extinguisher
- Fully gas certificated with steel gas locker
- Optional toilet unit.
Prices start at £27,995 without roof or £29,995 with roof
VW Twin Conversion with toilet unit
Brand new to our range is the VW Twin Conversion. This not only boasts two single beds, swivel double front seat and a fitted toilet, it has a central gangway for ease of access from front to rear – day or night! Hot from our design team, our new Twin model offers great versatility, modular kitchen, multiple storage options, retractable cupboards and unparalleled space in the front and mid areas of the van. The full spec van has all the comfort with unique convenience and space management.
The fitted, portable WC unit is situated at the back for privacy and is easily accessible through the central walkway without having to disturb any other campers. If you want comfort, convenience, space and a toilet in a campervan, this is the ideal solution.
Prices for the Twin units and toilet start at £30,499. Please call 01324 489211 for details.
The VW T5 hitop comes with a choice of storage cupboards and shelves in the roof, or a double pull-out roof bed, increasing the sleeping capacity from two to four.
Crash-tested steel frame bed
For extra safety we offer a range of crash-tested bed/seats (known as ‘rock-and-roll beds) all featuring top-of- the-range, high-strength steel-frames, three-point seatbelts and pull out or flip down bed spaces. These are all fully certified and crash-tested rock-and-roll seat and bed, and are made in the UK. They also come with matching bed-to-seat upholstery, underbed storage area and detachable head-rests on request.
Other optional extras include fitted DVD player, portable WC, space-heaters, solar panels, awnings, bike-racks, ovens, grills and a flush fitting cooker.
Hitop roof or elevating roof?
We offer three types of high quality roof to our VW Transporters. Our insulated hitop roofs offer warmth for the upper bunk, greater head space, additional storage space to the front, rear and sides and, with the option of side windows, offers a permanent lighter and airier feeling to the van. The cheaper of the two options the hitop also offers the choice of storage shelves along the side and storage cupboards at the front and back. We can also fit an upper bed frame and retractable boards, for sleeping two adults.
The elevating roof offers flexibility allowing you to park the van in car parks and garages out-of-bounds for the hitop. It also offers greater fuel economy due to its sleeker and more aero-dynamic design. The high quality canvas offers windows for light and ventilation and is durable in all kinds of weather.
We are also Scotland’s sole agent for the incredible HiLo roof. Made specifically for the VW Transporter, this patented and crash-tested roof is the best money can buy. When it is down it is almost totally flush and when it is raised is higher than any roof on the market. Price to supply and fit is £4,995.