Mazda Bongo camper conversions
The conversions in our Mazda Bongo come in three forms: 1. the cheapest and most popular is the unconverted vehicle two to four-berth, eight-seater. 2. the low cost Crafty Camper and 3. the full Deluxe Conversion.
Our Bongo conversions are second to none in price, range and quality. As Scotland’s leading Japanese campervan importer and converter we offer the best in quality, service and aftercare. We now offer a range of conversions to suit your purse, starting with our Crafty Camper from just £3,495 or our leading Camper Deluxe from only £4,995. No matter the cost, we never compromise on quality and attention to detail.
With each owner in mind, we offer a bespoke service at prices you can only get direct from us, the manufacturer. As part of our personalised design and build service we offer a wide range of finishes and optional extras such as ovens, grills, showers, longer beds, flat-screen TVs and much more.
Bongo Camper Deluxe Conversion
This is the ultimate in quality and luxury. Our best seller offers all the luxury, practicality and comfort for only £4,995. Choose from a range of genuine wood or modern sythetic cabinet finishes and worktops, such as walnut, oak, cream, grey or Zebrano. The Deluxe Bongo Freetops (AFTs) come with a host of features as standard such as electric elevating roof with double bed*, leisure battery, overhead units, reading spotlights, fitted dual-power fridge and our crash-tested beds to name but a few. We can also fit low or TinTop Bongos with hi-top or elevating roofs, which can often prove cheaper than buying a factory fitted Freetop Bongo. There are lots of options for you to choose from.
Bongo Camper Deluxe features:
- Full-side, 4-berth conversion made from high quality, veneered plywood
- Wardrobe with hanger rail
- Electric elevating-up roof with double bed (standard only in the Bongo AFT)**
- Kitchen cupboards
- Rock-and-roll bed (pull-tested seats two with seatbelts when in seated position) with lower storage areas
- Deluxe, fire retardant upholstery
- Reversible front passsenger seat
- Side blinds
- SMEV flush-fitted kitchen sink with toughened smoked glass top
- Double ring gas cooker
- Durable floor with hard-wearing, non-slip coating
- Fitted internal water tank with overflow
- Fitted dual-power or smart-electric fridge (eg Dometic RM122)
- Overhead storage units
- Electric 240v hook-up, AC chrome sockets with RCD and fitted swivel spotlights
- Leisure battery with additional 240v smart charger
- Detachable dining table
- Upper and lower storage space
** NB Only the Bongo Auto Freetop (AFT) comes with the electric elevating roof. All other models require the roof to be fitted an extra cost (see Conversion Accessories for details)
Bongo Crafty Camper
Now our biggest seller, the Crafty Camper offers all of the essential full camper conversion features from an unbeatable £3,495. This offers all the quality, equipment and style you can expect from a Campers Scotland conversion, but at a fraction of the cost. Available in a wide range of finishes from grey (as seen here on the right), to black and in genuine veneers such as oak or walnut.
The Crafty Camper conversion offers all the essentials in a high-quality but affordable conversion. Features include rock-and-roll bed, kitchen units, SMEV flush-fitting sink and cooker, non-slip floor and side and rear storage spaces. All this professionally fitted and fully certificated for an amazing £3,495 (please note the electric coolbox pictured below is an optional extra).
Crafty Camper features:
- Genuine veneered kitchen cabinets and worktop
- Detachable dining table
- Lower rear storage cabinets
- Removable water storage
- Gas safety certification and full manufacturers warranty
- Rock-and-roll bed with 8 cm cushions and lower storage areas to front and rear
- SMEV cooker and flush-fitting sink with toughened glass lid
- Durable non-slip flooring
A full conversion for only £3,495!
Extra wide bed
For added bed width, we can replace the rear wardrobe in the Deluxe model for a luggage area that doubles up as a bed base with matching cushion. This can be adapted at no extra cost for the Deluxe models or for an extra £245 in Crafty Campers. For an extra £65 a top loading door can be added to allow easy access to the lower storage area. See images to the right.
Please note we only convert vans supplied by us.